Real World Terrain is a tool for automatically creating high-quality terrains, meshes, Gaia stamps and RAW files based on real-world data with global coverage.
Incredibly fast and easy to use, and allows you to create high-quality terrains in a couple of clicks.
In addition, Real World Terrain can create buildings, roads, trees, grass, and rivers based on Open Street Map data.
Real World Terrain is incredibly powerful and flexible. It has a powerful Editor API to automate the generation of terrains, and Runtime API positioning objects by coordinates, etc.
Real World Terrain has integration with the best assets of the Asset Store, which gives almost unlimited possibilities in the generation of terrains.
• Supports Unity 5.6 - Unity 2019.x.
• Elevation Heightmaps:
- ArcGIS resolution of max 10 meter per pixel;
- Bing Maps resolution of max 10 meter per pixel;
- SRTM v4.1 resolution of 90 meters per pixel;
- SRTM30 resolution of 30 meters per pixel.
• Texture providers: ArcGIS, DigitalGlobe, Map Quest, Mapbox, Mapy.CZ, Nokia Maps (here.com), Virtual Earth (Bing Maps), Open Street Map + ability to download tiles from custom url.
• Satellite images resolution of max 0.25 meter per pixel.
• Can create: Unity Terrains, Meshes, Gaia stamps, RAW files.
• Can create objects based on Open Street Map:
- Editable roads for EasyRoads 3D v3 and Road Architect;
- Editable buildings for BuildR2 (editable) or built-in building engine;
• A tool to select area directly on Google Maps.
• A lot of extra tools for working with coordinates, objects and postprocessing.
• Unlimited number of generated terrains.
• Integration (optional): BuildR2, EasyRoads 3D v3, Gaia, Online Maps, Playmaker, Relief Terrain Pack, Road Architect, uContext, Vegetation Studio, VolumeGrass, WorldStreamer.
One license per seat vs One license per team
Asset Store indicates that the asset requires one license per seat.
This is because the asset is presented in Editor Extensions / Terrain category, which automatically adds this requirement.
This is not true, and you can have one license per team, but unfortunately, we cannot change this in Asset Store.
You can consider this message as official consent from the publisher so that you share the assets with your team members.