uContext is a unique productivity and usability toolkit for Unity Editor, which simplifies working with content, adds new features to the editor, corrects and improves the built-in behavior of the editor.
uContext is primarily aimed at level designers, and can improve and completely change the usual workflow.
- The context menu allows you to quickly open the most useful windows and components, create objects, add components, navigate and perform many more useful actions.
- WAILA (What Am I Looking At) + Smart Selection. WAILA displays one or all GameObjects under the cursor, and allows you to quickly find any object, even if it is hidden behind another object.
Smart Selection allows you to quickly select any object that WAILA shows.
- Ability to open any component in a separate window. The component will always be available, even if GameObject has lost focus.
- View Gallery - displaying images from all cameras in the scene and all View States, with the ability to set the view from the camera or View State with one click.
- Bookmarks for components and GameObject, allow you to always keep your most needed objects at hand.
- Smart search for GameObjects and Components in the scene and Assets in the project.
Extra search features:
Camel Case Search: Enter uppercase character, for example, «EB» to search for Ellen_Body.
Search by type: Enter «:» and the type of object (in whole or in part) to search by type. For example, «wa:te» will find «08. Waila» texture in the project, or «DL:go» will find «Directional Light» GameObject in the scene.
Drag and Drop: You can drag and drop objects from search results into a scene or inspector.
- Preview of cameras in Scene View, shows the image from any camera in Scene View.
Allows you to quickly view the scene from different angles, and adjust the scene view in one click.
Improves the built-in behavior of the Unity Editor:
- Drag and drop objects onto Canvas;
- Add Component by shortcut;
- Change the size of the brush Terrain Editor using the mouse wheel.
- Fast switching between Scene View and Game View (CTRL + SHIFT + TAB);
- Temporary objects. Allows you to create temporary objects that will be destroyed at start the scene;
- Fast zoom in / out scene view;
- Integration with Copy-Paste Between Projects, Online Maps, Real World Terrain;
- Built-in update system.
uContext is fully customizable. If a feature does not fit your workflow, you can adjust or disable this feature.
Worried about the quality of the asset or are not sure that it is suitable for your project:
After the purchase you have two weeks to test.
If the asset is not suitable for your project, has any problems or you simply do not like it, contact us and we will make a refund.