uPano (Unity Panoramic Framework) is a universal solution for displaying dynamic and static panoramas, and creating VR tours.
Most of the existing types of panoramas are supported: spherical, cylindrical, cubic panoramas on single or six images, cubemap.
uPano is very easy to learn and use, and is great for people who do not have programming experience. In most usage scenarios, you can make interactive panoramas without creating your own scripts.
If you have some very specific purpose, uPano has a powerful and easy-to-use API that will allow you to implement any behavior.
Supports Unity v2017.1 -2019.x.
Supported platforms: Standalone, iOS, Android, Universal Windows Platform, WebGL.
Other platforms have not been tested, but most likely uPano will work well.
Supports standard render pipeline and scriptable render pipeline (LWRP, HDRP).
- Interactive elements (Hot Spots, Directions) + Visual Editor;
- Lots of built-in actions for HotSpots and Directions;
- Compound transitions;
- Download Google Street View panoramas by ID or location;
- Download panoramas by URL, with the ability to first load low resolution textures;
- Video panoramas;
- Control with: mouse, touch, keyboard, gyro, compass, UI buttons, UI compass, UI joystick;
- Integration with Online Maps;
- Built-in update system.