Overview Online Maps
Online Maps - is a universal mapping solution that is suitable for all applications and games that use a map.
- Supports Unity v2017.1 - 2019.x;
- Standalone, Android, iOS, Windows Store, WebGL;
- Online and offline maps;
- 2D maps and 3D maps with elevation;
- 2D, 3D and Billboard markers;
- Supports Texture, GUITexture, NGUI, SpriteRenderer, uGUI (UIImage, UIRawImage) and Tileset;
- Google Maps, Mapbox classic, ArcGIS, Nokia Maps (HERE.com), Virtual Earth (Bing Maps), Open Street Maps, and many others (16 providers, 88 map types);
- Multilingual map with the ability to create your own style;
- Supports Google API web services: Direction API, Elevation API, Geocode API, Places API, Roads API;
- Other web services: Open Street Map Overpass API, Bing Maps Elevation API, Bing Maps Location API, HERE Routing API, Open Street Maps Nominatim, Open Route Service;
- Show Google Street View using uPano;
- Additional Features: GPS (with emulator), cache, traffic, Overlays, Drawing API, runtime 3D buildings;
- Integration with: Bolt, Curved UI, EasyTouch, Fingers - Touch Gestures, NGUI, Playmaker, Real World Terrain, TouchScript, uPano;
- Easy-to-use and powerful API. Large number of examples of using is attached. Atlas of Examples;
- Built-in update system.
Worried about the quality of the asset or are not sure that it is suitable for your project:
After the purchase you have two weeks to test.
If the asset is not suitable for your project, has any problems or you simply do not like it, contact us and we will make a refund.