Overview Online Maps
Online Maps - is a universal mapping solution that is suitable for all applications and games that use a map.
- Supports Unity v4.6+, Unity v5+;
- Standalone, Android, iOS, Windows Store, WebGL, Webplayer;
- Online and offline maps;
- 2D maps and 3D maps with elevation;
- 2D, 3D and Billboard markers;
- Supports Texture, GUITexture, NGUI, DF-GUI, iGUI, SpriteRenderer, uGUI (UIImage, UIRawImage) and Tileset;
- Google Maps, Mapbox classic, ArcGIS, Nokia Maps (HERE.com), Virtual Earth (Bing Maps), Open Street Maps, and many others (16 providers, 88 map types);
- Multilingual map with the ability to create your own style;
- <strong>Supports Google API web services</strong>: Direction API, Elevation API, Geocode API, Places API, Roads API;
- Other web services: Open Street Map Overpass API, Bing Maps Elevation API, Bing Maps Location API, HERE Routing API, Open Street Maps Nominatim, Open Route Service;
- Additional Features: GPS (with emulator), cache, traffic, Overlays, Drawing API, runtime 3D buildings;
- Integration with: Real World Terrain, Playmaker, Curved UI;
- Easy-to-use and powerful API. Large number of examples of using is attached. Atlas of Examples;
- Built-in update system.