Online Maps is a universal multi-platform solution for creating 2D and 3D maps in Unity.
Fully customizable, incredibly easy to learn and use, and at the same time is one of the most powerful and flexible solutions in the industry.
Supports a huge number of services for any needs, and has integration with the best Asset Store assets.
It has a powerful API that allows you to do amazing things without modifying the source code of the asset.
Supports visual scripting using Bolt and Playmaker.
All the features to create any map in Unity in one asset.
Easy to start, easy to learn
Using Online Maps, you can create a ready-to-use map in less than a minute.
The visual style and any other settings can be easily customized using inspectors.
Many features are already implemented by plugins (included in the package), which you can add if you need it.
Power and Flexibility Online Maps
The video above shows some of the features of Online Maps.
This video was shot with a screen capture from one scene with one map.
Do you know any other mapping solution with which you can reproduce this?
But Online Maps can MUCH more.
See the atlas of examples.
We made for you examples of the most frequently requested features.
Missing some feature, or want something to work differently
Online Maps has a powerful API, using which you can change any behavior without changing the source code of the asset.
If you need some unique feature that cannot be implemented using API, the full source code is contained in the package.
- Supports Unity v2017.4 LTS and higher;
- Render Pipelines: Standard RP, URP, HDRP;
- Standalone, Android, iOS, Windows Store, WebGL;
- Online and offline maps;
- 2D maps and 3D maps with elevation;
- 2D, 3D, billboard and custom markers;
- You can display the map anywhere: on UI, in a scene, or draw into texture;
- Huge number of predefined tile sources: Google Maps, Mapbox, ArcGIS, Nokia Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Maps, and many others (16 providers, 88 map types);
- Ability to create your own map style or use your own source of tiles (e.g. WMS);
- Multilingual map with or without labels;
- Powerful caching system for tiles, elevations and custom data.
- Supports Google API web services: Direction API, Elevation API, Geocode API, Places API, Roads API;
- Other web services: AMap Search, Bing Maps Elevation API, Bing Maps Location API, HERE Routing API, Open Route Service Directions, Open Route Service Geocoding, Open Street Map Nominatim, Open Street Map Overpass API, QQ Search, What 3 Words;
- Show Google Street View using uPano;
- Additional Features: GPS (with emulator), traffic, overlays, Drawing API, runtime 3D buildings;
- Integration with: Bolt, Curved UI, EasyTouch, Fingers - Touch Gestures, NGUI, Playmaker, Real World Terrain, TouchScript, uContext, uPano;
- Easy-to-use and powerful API. Large number of examples of using is attached. Atlas of Examples;
- Built-in update system.