Terrain Quality Manager is a tool for changing the resolution of Unity Terrain maps (Heightmap, Detailmap, Alphamap and Basemap) without losing data.
If you want to increase the quality of terrain, or optimize terrain for better performance, with this tool we can do it easily and quickly, with just a couple of clicks.
- Supports Unity v5.2 and higher;
- Allows you to change resolution of Heightmap, Detailmap, Alphamap, Basemap and Resolution Per Patch, without losing data;
- Works for single terrain, all terrains in scene, all terrains in project;
- Allows you to scale up and scale down terrain maps;
- Seamless result, when working with multiple terrains;
- Very easy to use.