uContext is Productivity PowerPack that take your workflow in Unity Editor to a next level, simplifies working with content, adds new features to the editor, corrects and improves the editor’s built-in behaviors.
Over 50 useful tools for everyone in one asset.
Make your usual actions with lightning speed with uContext.
⭐⭐⭐ Standalone Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Bookmarks for any objects in a scene or project, allow you to always keep your most needed objects at hand;
- Distance Tool allows you to quickly calculate the distances between Transforms, positions and cursor;
- Editor Icon Browser allows you to view, copy and export built-in icons;
- Inspector Bar allows you to show components in solo mode and quickly collapse / expand all components;
- Recent Scenes;
- Smart Search for GameObjects and Components in the scene, assets in the project, and items in the menu;
- Universal context menu which is available everywhere in Unity Editor and allows you to quickly open the most useful windows, open components, create objects, add components, navigate and perform many more useful actions;
⭐⭐⭐ Scene View Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Change the size of the brush Terrain Editor using the mouse wheel;
- Displaying position, rotation and scale in Scene View when using the appropriate tools;
- Displaying the size of selected objects;
- Highlighter shows in color objects under the cursor in the scene and lines in the hierarchy;
- Object Placer allows you to easily and quickly create objects in the scene. Just point to the place where you want to create the object and press CTRL + SHIFT + Right Click;
- Object Toolbar for accessing the components of the selected GameObject and importers of the asset. The most useful editor opens automatically when the Object is selected.
Can display related components: components that are on another GameObject but are logically related to the current one;
- Quick Access Bar for quickly opening a window, scriptable objects, settngs, executing a menu item, and calling static methods;
- Smart Selection allows you to quickly select any object that WAILA shows;
- Transform Editor Tools allow you to change transform values without using an inspector;
- WAILA (What Am I Looking At) displays name of one or all GameObjects under the cursor, and allows you to quickly find any object, even if it is hidden behind another object;
⭐⭐⭐ Navigation Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Fast zoom in / out;
- Frame Selected Bounds;
- Jump To Point is the fastest way to navigate a scene. Just hover over the place where you want to move and press SHIFT + Middle mouse button;
- Quick Preview shows the image from cameras and View States in Scene View.
Allows you to quickly view the scene from different angles, and adjust the scene view in one click;
- View Gallery displaying images from all cameras in the scene and all View States, with the ability to set the view from the camera or View State with one click.
In addition, you can save View States for selection, and quickly restore it;
⭐⭐⭐ GameObjects Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Add Component by shortcut opens the Add Component window under the cursor, and works even when the Scene View is maximized;
- Align & Distribute;
- Drop To Floor + Advanced Drop To Floor;
- Duplicate Tool allows you to fill lines and areas with duplicates of selected objects;
- Group and ungroup GameObjects;
- Quick replacement GameObjects;
- Rename by Shortcut + Mass Rename;
- Rotate by Shortcut;
- Select Prefab Instances;
- Selection History stores a history of object selections in the scene and project, and you can quickly switch between entries;
⭐⭐⭐ Hierarchy Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Component icons in Hierarchy;
- Display components errors and exceptions in Hierarchy;
- Displays the icon of the best component, instead of the standard GameObject icon in Hierarchy. Dramatically improves the readability of Hierarchy;
- Enable/disable GameObject using Hierarchy;
- Icon Selector;
- Solo visibility allows you to quickly hide / restore the visibility of other objects;
⭐⭐⭐ Window Tools ⭐⭐⭐
- Ability to open any component in a separate window. The component will be displayed as if it were part of an inspector. Custom editors and third-party assets that modify the inspector (like Odin - Inspector and Serializer) are supported. It has a debug mode where only serialized fields will be displayed. The component will always be available, even if GameObject has lost focus;
- Ability to quickly switch between open windows, even when the current window is maximized;
- Auto switch to maximized Game View on enter playmode when Scene View is maximized;
- Fast switching between Scene View and Game View (CTRL + SHIFT + TAB);
- Favorite Windows allows you to create your own list of windows that are most useful to you and open them with one click. Built-in Unity Editor windows and third party asset windows are supported;
- Maximize any window by F11;
- Maximize Game View in playmode by SHIFT + Space;
- Recent windows allows you to quickly open windows that are not closed recently;
⭐⭐⭐ Additional features ⭐⭐⭐
- Improved Drag and drop objects onto Canvas;
- Built-in update system.
uContext is fully customizable. If a feature does not fit your workflow, you can adjust or disable this feature.